Bioidentical Hormone Replacement TherapyHormones are critical.
- Patients over 35 years of old
- Patients reporting fatigue, low-energy or just feeling “run down”
- Patients experiencing low libido or an inability to perform like they used to
- Patients experiencing mild depression or mood swings
Do you recognize these health issues? You’re not alone. These are symptoms of a decrease in your body’s natural production of hormones. The body’s production of natural hormones can decrease by 2-4% every year.
The body’s production of natural hormones can decrease by 2-4% every year.
Menopause & Andropause
Hormone levels have the ability to affect growth, metabolism, behavior, and immune system functions. When essential hormones are lost over time, they can have a negative affect on energy levels, and personal well being.
This is most easily seen by Menopause in women in which medicine has recognized for many years. The male counterpart, Andropause, is now being recognized as well. Our providers specialize in natural health and wellness for men and women.
Menopause Symptoms: Women
Andropause Symptoms: Men
|Hot flashes||Night sweats||Erectile dysfunction||Night sweats|
|Sleep problems||Mood swings||Muscle loss||Weight gain|
|Weight gain||Slowed metabolism||Depression||Low libido|
|Thinning hair||Poor concentration||Hair loss||Fatigue|
|Loss of breast fullness||Dry skin||Mood swings||Sleep problems|
Why is hormone loss occurring to me?
Our own hormone production has declined rapidly in the last 20 years or so. Some of the more prominent reasons are:
- Contamination of our food supply with artificial hormones in beef, chickens, pork, etc.
- Pesticides that are absorbed into our food chain.
- Parabens, the preservatives that are in our everyday toiletry items such as shampoo, deodorant, and make-up are really hormone imitators that easily get transferred into our bodies transdermally and alter your body’s balance.
- Plastics, one of our most common used products of the modern world, contain Parabens, so even drinking bottled water adds to these imitators to your body.
- Using plastics in microwave ovens can also cause these hormone imitators to get into the food you cook.
Our physicians and staff are trained in the latest medical techniques and treatments; however, when necessary, they may consult with specialists to ensure quality and continuity of care.
Call our office today and let us empower you to achieve your lifestyle change towards your healthy aging goals. 407-455-6925