How to Apply Latisse
• Apply LATISSE® daily for 16 weeks. Do not reduce or stop application when you first notice results
• If you miss a dose, don’t try to play “catch-up.” Just apply LATISSE® the next day
• DO NOT APPLY directly into the eye or to the lower lid; blot excess solution with a tissue
• It is possible for hair growth to occur on other areas of your skin that LATISSE® solution frequently touches
• Only use the sterile applicator supplied with the LATISSE® kit to apply the product
• Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch your fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections
• Remove contact lenses prior to applying LATISSE® solution. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes after application
• If you get LATISSE® in your eye, do not rinse your eye. It is not expected to cause harm
• Remember, if you stop using LATISSE®, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
Think routine: Try to incorporate LATISSE® into your daily routine—for example, after you’ve washed your face and brushed your teeth, put on your LATISSE®.
Keep it handy: Store the LATISSE® bottle near your skin care products or toothbrush so you won’t forget to apply it each night.
Chart your progress: When you start using LATISSE® solution, be sure to mark your calendar and take pictures throughout the weeks (0, 4, 8, 12, 16), so you can have your own before and after photos.