Feel Better Today With Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Are you over 35 years of age?
- Do you feel “run down” or lack the energy you feel you should have?
- Do you feel that your sex drive or ability is not what it used to be?
- Do you experience mild depression or mood swings?
If you answered yes, Hormone Replacement Therapy may change your life.
Why do I feel this way?
You may be feeling this way because your body’s natural production of hormones has begun to decrease. The body’s production of natural hormones can decrease by 2-4% every year.
Hormone levels have the ability to affect growth, metabolism, behavior, and immune system functions. When essential hormones are lost over time, they can have a negative affect on energy levels, and personal well being.
This is most easily seen by Menopause in women in which medicine has recognized for many years. The male counterpart, Andropause, is now being recognized as well.
Menopause Symptoms: Women
Andropause Symptoms: Men
|Hot flashes||Night sweats||Erectile dysfunction||Night sweats|
|Sleep problems||Mood swings||Muscle loss||Weight gain|
|Weight gain||Slowed metabolism||Depression||Low libido|
|Thinning hair||Poor concentration||Hair loss||Fatigue|
|Loss of breast fullness||Dry skin||Mood swings||Sleep problems|
Why is hormone loss happening to me?
Our own hormone production has declined rapidly in the last 20 years or so. Some of the more prominent reasons are:
- Contamination of our food supply with artificial hormones in beef, chickens, pork, etc.
- Pesticides that are absorbed into our food chain.
- Parabens, the preservatives that are in our everyday toiletry items such as shampoo, deodorant, and make-up are really hormone imitators that easily get transferred into our bodies transdermally and alter your body’s balance.
- Plastics, one of our most common used products of the modern world, contain Parabens, so even drinking bottled water adds to these imitators to your body.
- Using plastics in microwave ovens can also cause these hormone imitators to get into the food you cook.
What can I do about hormone loss, Menopause, and Andropause?
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) can balance your hormone levels effectively ridding your body of the discomforts attributed to Menopause, Andropause, and hormone loss.
Restoration of your lost hormones in a natural, non-synthetic way can eliminate these symptoms enabling an improved quality of life – a youthful, energetic, and happy life.
For More Information on Hormone Replacement Therapy:
Get Help – Schedule An Appointment Today
Schedule an appointment today to find out how Hormone Replacement Therapy can improve your quality of life.
Click below to schedule a new appointment
Or call us at (407) 455-6925